Black spinel fantasy bridal ring set, emeralds and diamonds engagement and wedding rings
Shop this style with different options: Faunus
This listing is for two rings:
1. Engagement ring with pear black spinel, emeralds and diamonds
2. Curved emeralds wedding band
Inspired by Roman mythology our Faunus ring is one of the most unusual engagement rings you can find. Featuring intricate and unique composition it has a pear cut central gemstone surrounded by serpentine plan and adorned with gemstone crown. Diamond pave lines add an extra sparkle and sophistication of fine jewelry work.
Showed with black spinel and natural emeralds, it can be created with another gemstone combination.
Carefully crafted gold ring is complimented with a stacking ring. You won’t need to look around for a perfect wedding band once the special day comes.
✵ Central gemstone: Black spinel pear cut, 8x6 mm, 0.9 ct.
✵ Crown and band gemstones: natural emeralds
✵ Accent gemstone - choose an option:
1. Manmade-moissanites: G colour, 0.8 mm and 1 mm round cut, 12 pieces total
Moissanites are high quality man-made diamonds, we use the most durable ones available on market, VVS clarity.
2. Natural diamonds: HVS, 0.8 mm and 1 mm round cut, 12 pieces total, ~0.045
- 14K or 18K gold by your choice
- gold colours available: white, rose, yellow
Check also other gemstone options. If you can't find your perfect gemstone / gold colour combination, please contact for customisation: email@example.com