Lab alexandrite marquise ring, diamond halo engagement ring / Callisto
Callisto name came from Greek and means "most beautiful". This art nouveau inspired engagement ring is truly one of the most exquisite from our collection. It features central marquise cut gemstone surrounded by sparkling diamond / moissanite halo and hold by skilfully make leaves composition.
Made from recycled solid gold it is adorned with lab created gemstones: perfect appearance and a sustainable choice for those who're looking for Earth-friendly product.
Check other Callisto ring variations or feel free to request custom design.
- Central gemstone: lab alexandrite. Truly magical gemstone - it changes colours depending on a lighting. It is teal / purple at the daylight and reddish purple under sun or electrical light.
- marquise cut, 8x4 mm
- perfectly clear
- durable: hardness 8.5 Moh's
- Czochralski pulled method, not a simulant. Material is completely the same as best varieties of the genuine Alexandrite.
- Halo and accent gemstones - choose the option:
Option 1: manmade diamonds, moissanites: most durable on market
Option 2: natural diamonds, HSI, 26 pieces total, ~0.1 ct
- 14K or 18K gold by your choice
- gold colours available: white, rose, yellow
Want to customise this ring? Feel free to talk with jewelry designer and create your special ring with us - we're famous for custom ring service
We're famous for custom engagement rings and will be happy to make your dream ring come true. Read more about the custom ring creation process.
Please use this form, which will help us to understand your requirements and timeframes. Jewelry designer will be in touch with you as soon as possible.