Colour changing alexandrite engagement ring, flower engagement ring
Shop this style with different options: Adelina
Adelina ring shows sophisticated style with central pear cut gemstone, two flowers adorned with lab or natural diamonds and delicate leaves. This unique engagement ring features author's design inspired by nature. Ring shown on pictures is adorned with lab alexandrite and genuine diamonds. Lab alexandrite is truly magical - it changes colours depending on a lighting. It is teal / purple at the daylight and reddish purple under sun or electrical light.
Other gemstones are available by request.
- ✵ Central gemstone: 7x5 mm pear cut lab alexandrite, 0.6 ct.
✵ Accent gemstones by your choice:
1. manmade-moissanites: 1.5 mm x 2 pcs, 2 mm x 2 pcs. VVS clarity. Most durable moissanites available on market.
2. natural diamonds: natural, conflict-free, 1.5 mm x 2 pcs, 2 mm x 2 pcs, G / H colour, VS clarity. ~0.085 ct total
- 14K or 18K gold by your choice
- gold colours available: white, rose, yellow
This is the true synthetic colour change Alexandrite - Chrysoberyl, not a Flame Fusion Corundum imitation (simulant). Made by Czochralski pulled method. Material is completely the same as best varieties of the genuine Alexandrite - Russian, Brazilian or Rhodesian. Same quality natural Alexandrite is extremely rare and much more expensive than diamond.